Streetlight Control System adopts PLC technology, which uses existing power line network as a data transmission path to remotely monitor and smartly manage each street lamp or a particular group of lamp.
Streetlight Control System
Risecomm Streetlight Control System adopts power line communication (PLC) technology, which uses the existing power line network as a data transmission path to remotely monitor and smartly manage each street lamp or a particular group of lamp.
The intelligent streetlight control system is composed of a monitoring center / host station, streetlight concentrators and single lamp controllers or dual lamp controllers. The monitoring center includes control device, server / database, display equipment, monitoring software platform, and etc. Its software platform is connected to the server / database through the TCP/IP protocol, and controls a number of lamp concentrators and terminal controllers through the computer to carry out remote control and management tasks.
Among them, the streetlight concentrator is responsible for message communication between the network node or the single-lamp controller and the monitoring center. The lamp controller reports the collected streetlight data to the lamp concentrator, and simultaneously receives and executes various instructions of the concentrator to realize the functions such as controlling the power-on, power-off, dimming of the streetlight and giving alarms.
System Features and advantage:
• Scheduled lamps switching on or off
• Check lamps’ status, current, voltage and power consumption
• Adjust lamps’ brightness according to actual conditions or weather
• Alert personnel on abnormal cases such as lamp fault or cable theft
• Collect various environmental data for harmful particles, temperature, humidity, etc
• Record logs on history of operations and status for all units
• Generate reports of operation parameters for data analysis